As a source of engineering education, Universiti Tun Husein Onn was established and initially opened in 1993. This university grants undergraduate, graduate, and diploma degrees. Also, they have a variety of departments, such as those for mechanical and manufacturing engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, civil and environmental engineering, engineering education, information technology, and multimedia. A research center was also established within the institution with the intention of fostering innovation and research.
We are pleased to announce that the Faculty of Technology Management and Business, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia is now calling for Undergraduate students to participate in the Virtual Academic Mobility Exchange. Students will be entitled amongst others, transferrable credits for the courses they study in this programme, fully waived tuition fee, certificate of attendance, academic transcript and learning experience in new environments.
The Subjects Offered:
(i) Entrepreneurship (BPK 20802)
(ii) Creativity and Innovation (UPA 20102)
26th March 2023 – 5th August 2023 (Semester 2 Session 2022/2023)
28th February 2023
Mode of Programme Delivery:
The courses’ lesson plans can be accessed via shorturl.at/jnrY3
- Undergraduate student
- Enrolled in Gadjah Mada University during the program
- English proficiency in communicating
- Commit to all sessions of the program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Statement/Letter
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Submit the aforementioned documents (combined in one PDF format) to http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication for OIA UGM to proceed recommendation and application to UTHM.
- The FINAL decision is from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia.