Greetings from The University of Warwick!
The University of Warwick was established in October 1965, due to approval by the government in 1961, and received its Royal Charter of Incorporation in 1965. The University of Warwick is a world-leading Russell Group University widely recognized as a world leader in research and education. Recently ranked 9th in the UK (The Guardian 2020 League Table), the University of Warwick has 17 subjects in the top ten including Computer Science, Business and Management Studies and Accounting and Finance (The Complete University Guide 2020) with Economics ranked Number 1 (The Good University Guide 2020).
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for University of Warwick Student Exchange Program 2023/24 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Kindly check the fact sheet for more information.
- Undergraduate (S1) and Graduate (S2 & S3) Students
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL ITP 550, TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
- Official Academic Transcript (issued in English)
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Official Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
- Recommendation Letter from Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Passport-size Photo
- Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than February 20, 2023
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicant, OIA will confirm your official nomination to University of Warwick and you may proceed to the Online Application.
- The FINAL decision is from University of Warwick