IMT Nord Europe is a French Graduate School of Engineering affiliated with the Institut Mines-Télécom and a University of Lille partner. IMT Nord Europe, located at Europe’s crossroads between Paris, London, Brussels, and Amsterdam, is a major education player in today’s energy, ecological, digital, and industrial transitions. The diversity of expertise and complementarity of the Institut Mines-Télécom schools ensure that IMT Nord Europe plays a role in a group strategy to respond systemically to the challenges of the 21st century’s major transformations: digital, industrial, energy, and educational.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for IMT Nord Europe Exchange Program Fall 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) 3rd-7th semester
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL ITP 550, TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript record
- Research/Study Plan
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of passport photo identification page
- Passport-sized picture
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 10, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to IMT Nord Europe.
- The FINAL decision from MT Nord Europe.