Greetings from AUN-DPPnet!
AUN-Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet) is a thematic of the ASEAN University Network (AUN) based in the Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. AUN-DPPnet aims to build a cadre of disability experts and leaders who will contribute to the vision of an ASEAN region that is inclusive, barrier-free, and rights-based; and who will give impact to the policies that directly make a mark on persons with disabilities throughout ASEAN and around the world.
Several programs and activities centered around capacity building and public policy learning have been set up by AUN-DPPnet to bolster its mission. With financial support from The Nippon Foundation of Japan, AUN-DPPnet provides Postgraduate Scholarships to Students with Disabilities to pursue their Master’s degrees in a wide range of programs in ASEAN’s universities.
Disabled applicants with outstanding academic accomplishments from ASEAN countries are invited to apply for this scholarship to further their postgraduate studies (BY COURSEWORK) in any field at 30 selected institutions within the ASEAN University Network.
Application Closing Date : 31 DECEMBER 2022
- ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with a good academic record
- Applicants must be certified medically by a professional medical practitioner, to have some categories of disability but excellent health condition to be eligible for this scholarship. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by applicants
- Applicants must have secured admission to the selected member institution of AUN. However, those who have made applications for postgraduate studies, but have not yet received an offer letter are encouraged to apply
- Approved tuition fees
- Monthly stipend (USD700)
- Book allowance (USD220)
- Associated allowances
- Download Application from AUN-DPPnet Website.
- Complete Application with the following enclosures:
- A copy of the admission letter from the university.
- Attested copies of all transcripts and testimonials.
- CV or Resume.
- 600-wordrd essay describing work experience.
- Letter of Recommendation from Employer or Institution to be addressed directly to AUN-DPPnet.
- Submit to University Malaya AUN-DPPnet email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit the documents to University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet email address (email@example.com) no later than December 31st, 2022.
The FINAL decision of participants is from AUN-DPPnet . No nomination needed from OIA UGM. But if you need a nomination letter from Universitas Gadjah Mada, please submit your aforementioned documents through http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication