Greetings from Beijing Institute of Technology, China!
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is the first science and engineering university founded in 1940. It has been one of the key universities in China since the founding of New China and the first batch of universities which has entered the national “211 Project”, “985 Project” and the “Top A World-class University”. BIT now has 18 professional schools, such as Xu Teli School, Advanced Research Institute for Multidisciplinary Science, Institute of Advanced Structure Technology, and Institute of Convergence Medical and Engineering.BIT aims to develop students as leaders with ambition, wisdom, innovation and sense of duty.
We are very glad to inform you that the CSC Graduate Program for BIT 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada’s students. Self-supported international students with excellent academic records are eligible to apply.
- be non-Chinese citizens and in good health both mentally and physically, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology
- be an academically excellent holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 35 when applying for a master’s program
- be an academically excellent holder of a Master’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 40 when applying for a Ph.D. program
- hold an HSK certificate (minimum of level 5) for Chinese-taught programs; have a minimum score of 85 in TOEFL or 6.0 overall band in IELTS for English-taught programs (English native speakers are exempted); Or to provide other language certificates recognized by BIT
- have at least 1-year related working or internship experience for an MBA program.
- CSC application form
- The Photocopy of Passport (photo page and China visa page)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of highest Degree’s Diploma / Certificate of Schooling (in Chinese or English)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of Academic Transcript (undergraduate level and above, if any, in Chinese or English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement & Study Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters by professors or associate professors
- Recommendation Form for International Student by BIT Advisors
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Non-Criminal Record
- Financial Guarantee Letter
- Other Supporting Documents
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review through the link: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than December 23, 2022.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as a Nominated Applicant, OIA will send your nomination to Asia University for host-university selection and you may proceed to the online application.
- THE FINAL decision is from Beijing Institute of Technology.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)