“Center for Modeling the Future in Education, Science, Economics and Social and Humanitarian Sphere” usually called Center for Modeling The Future, is a young organization registered in 2018. It has several two goals: (1) search, cooperation, and support of active, caring people who are ready to work, create, study, and spend time and money on the development of the educational, scientific, cultural, and socio-economic potential of Russia, increase their own well-being, and build a worthy and happy future; (2) through public diplomacy and international scientific, educational, business, humanitarian and youth cooperation, ensuring a positive image of Russia in the international arena as one of the influential centers of the modern world.
Center for Modeling The Future invites UGM students to join the International Youth Competition of Scientific, Scientific-Practical, and Sci-Fi Works “HORIZON-2100″. The winners will be invited to the forum “World 2100: Global Trends and the Future through the Eyes of the Young” (February 5 to February 9, 2023), where diplomas will be awarded.
- November 30, 2022
- UGM Students aged 16 to 26 from any country and of any nationality
- The best scientific article, research or scientific-practical work that reflects the scientific vision of the future of the planet and humanity at the turn of 2100 and the prospects for the development of various scenarios.
- The best science-fiction work, science-fiction story, essay, reportage, article, etc. that describes imaginary, innovative and original ideas, fantastic events, processes and future prospects at the turn of the year 2100, giving them a scientific explanation.
- participate in the International Youth Foresight Forum “World 2100: Global Trends and the Future through the Eyes of the Young” (February 5 to February 9, 2023), where diplomas will be awarded.
- have their works presented for the world to see at: http://www.futurible.space/en/winners/ Certificates in PDF format will be received by all participants.
- Submit the application form directly to http://www.futurible.space/en/project/horizon-2022/ no later than November 30, 2022
- The final decision is from the Center for Modeling The Future.