Warm greetings from Kyoto University, Japan!
Kyoto University is a comprehensive research university with a student body comprising ambitious young people from diverse cultural backgrounds who are pursuing studies in a wide variety of fields. The university’s overall enrollment of 23,000 students includes approximately 2,000 international students from around 100 countries and regions throughout the world. Sharing your ideas and aspirations with this diverse greatly enrich your academic progress and your student life.
In Japan, over 80 percent of the population has been vaccinated for the 1st & 2nd shots, and about 50% of the population has been vaccinated for the 3rd shot, and the number of new corona cases has been decreasing.
As in the previous semesters, we plan to offer in-person classes while taking all possible measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the Spring semester 2023.
*Kyoto University’s Response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are pleased to inform you that the application for the Call for Nomination Student Exchange Program for Spring 2023 in Kyoto University is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Official Academic Transcript
- Study Plan for the Exchange Semester
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Passport-size photo (3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form:http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than August 15th, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Kyoto University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Kyoto University
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)