Greetings from Leipzig University, Germany!
Universität Leipzig was founded in 1409 and is one of Germany’s leading universities when it comes to top-class research and medical expertise. It offers a unique variety of subjects, from the humanities and social sciences to the natural and life sciences. The University has a tradition of diversity; one that began more than six centuries ago. It promotes international cooperation in teaching and research at its 14 faculties and over 130 institutes.
We are glad to inform you that the Application for LU Student Exchange Program for Summer Term 2022 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English or Germany. German: B1 (CEFR) required, B2 (CEFR) recommended for German taught programs. English: B2 (CEFR) for English taught programs
- Letter of nomination from home university
- Current Transcript of Records
- Study plan for your time as an exchange student in Leipzig
- Students choose the study program and the courses (based on information from previous semesters).
- Language certificate for the language of instruction
- Photo (3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form:http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than May 31, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Leipzig University and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Leipzig University.
- The implementation/execution of this program will be carefully reconsidered depends on the latest development of COVID-19 and the government’s regulation
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have any questions regarding this outgoing program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Email: email@example.com
- Sync consultation: http://ugm.id/AppointmentOIA