Warm greetings from Osaka Metropolitan University, Japan!
Osaka Metropolitan University invites international students to join its 11th Socially Innovative Global Classroom: Online (SIGLOC-Online), an intense program designed so that students from different countries could work in “the field” together, share experiences, exchange opinions, and collaborate to create solutions to social issues. SIGLOC focuses on nurturing three abilities: identify social issues, find creative solutions, and implement a solution. This year’s SIGLOC is themed “SDGs: Social innovations in your local community toward solving global issues”. The program is free of charge!
Date: July 11th – 29th, 2022
- Undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in a university
- Students who can obtain approval to list their university’s faculty member or an advisor from their university as a reference
- Students with sufficient English communication skill (no English Proficiency Test is needed as proof)
- A minimum of 150-word statement of purpose
- A minimum of 300-word essay discussing the theme of the 11th SIGLOC
- Information about applicant’s academic advisor
Application Deadline: April 30th, 2022
Application Website*: http://www.coil.osaka-cu.ac.jp/en/blog/11th_sigloc_online/
*also contains program guidelines
- The FINAL decision is from Osaka Metropolitan University. If you need a nomination letter from Universitas Gadjah Mada, please submit your aforementioned documents through http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication