A warm invitation from Singapore University of Social Sciences, Singapore!
Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) is inviting you to join the STEP Sociovation Forum 2022. The program aims to bring focus on creating powerful social media campaigns to address the challenges posed by the misuse of internet technology such as internet fraud, fake news, and hate speech. It will be a hybrid non-credit bearing program held on 1st-10th June 2022. The program is also fully funded by Temasek Foundation, thus selected (overseas) participants will be given funding that includes:
- Program fee (welcome pack, workshops, learning journeys, and cultural and team-bonding activities)
- Flights to and from Singapore
- Accommodation and meals
- Domestic travels to and from Singapore’s international airport
- COVID-19 tests that are acquired at overseas and Singapore airports
- Travel insurance
- Enrolled as an active student in Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Good academic standing (recommended GPA: 3.0/4.0)
- English Proficiency Test: TOEFL ITP 550, TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6.5
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Statement/Letter
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Register through the online application website no later than 22nd April 2022.
- Upon submission to SUSS’s online application, continue to submit the aforementioned documents (combined in one PDF format) to http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication for OIA UGM to proceed recommendation to SUSS.
- The FINAL decision is from Singapore University of Social Sciences.
Application Website: https://www.suss.edu.sg/news-and-events/events/sociovation-forum-2022
- In the meantime, students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice from OIA UGM.
- If the faculty could not provide the Letter of Enrollment and Nomination during this period, the official letters could be delivered through email email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)