A merry invitation from National Chengchi University, Taiwan!
National Chengchi University (NCCU) is among the top of Taiwan universities, ranked the first for its Business Administration, Communication, and Social Sciences by Taiwan’s Most Preferred Graduates by Employers Survey and placed as the second by 2020 Best University in Taiwan Rankings for its Liberal Arts and Law & Commerce. NCCU is now expecting inbound exchange student nominations for Fall 2022!
- 3rd to 6th semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Study Plan
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency (IELTS minimum score 6.5; TOEFL minimum score 550 for ITP and 79 for IBT)
- Statement of Purpose
- Confirmation Letter of Participation: https://bit.ly/OIAUGM_CLoP
- Coloured Copy of Passport
- Passport-size Photo (3 pieces, 3×4 cm, white background, taken within the past 3 months)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than March 20th, 2022 for internal review and nomination.
- OIA UGM will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicant, OIA UGM will confirm your official nomination to National Chengchi University and you may proceed with further application procedures.
- The FINAL decision is from National Chengchi University.
Application Deadline for Nominated Students: April 20th, 2022
- In the meantime, students are required to keep the hard files of all documents until further notice by OIA UGM.
- In case the faculty could not provide the Letter of Enrollment and Nomination during this period, an official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. Deliver the nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
- The application process will also monitor and consider the latest development of Taiwan’s COVID-19 regulations.