Warm invitation from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia!
Energy Academy is an international educational project arranged by Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University’s Institute of Energy, recognized in Russia as the one leading the country’s hydro-aerodynamics field. This year’s program offers a Hydrogen Energy Course during its Spring and Autumn Session in both blended and remote modes.
- Students in all study levels (Bachelor, Master and PhD)
Date of Program
- Spring: April 25th – 29th, 2022
- Autumn: September 19th – 23rd, 2022
- Blended mode: 19000 RUB
- Remote mode: 14000 RUB
- Spring: April 1st, 2022
- Autumn: September 1st, 2022
Application Website: http://energyschool.spbstu.ru/
Do check out the Summer and Winter Session too as they offer more intense courses covering 8 different energy fields, ranging from Nuclear Engineering to Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development!
- The FINAL decision is from Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University. No nomination needed from OIA UGM, but if you need a recommendation letter from Universitas Gadjah Mada, submit your application through http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication