Greetings from Snowy Chonnam National University, Korea!
Chonnam National University (CNU) was established in 1952 under the idea of ‘Save the Nation through Education’. The University is proud of its glorious achievement in fulfilling the mission irrespective of all the challenges for the past 65 years.‘Truth, Creativity, Service’ is the founding spirit of CNU, being the basis of fostering academics, educating talented students, and contributing to the prosperity of the nation as well as the local community.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Student Exchange Program at Chonnam National University for Fall 2022 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 5th to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL ITP 550, TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript record
- Study Plan
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- English Language Proficiency
- Copy of passport photo identification page
- A passport picture
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form:http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 15th, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Chonnam National University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision from Chonnam National University
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
- Application of outgoing mobility for spring/even semester in AY 2022/2023 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.