Greetings from the Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP)!
The association in cooperation with Siam University, in Bangkok Thailand is pleased to announce the 6th AUAP Student English Speech Competition to be held on April 27-29, 2022, in Siam University, Thailand (virtually and physically).
This will be a very good opportunity for students to gain substantial experience, showcase their skills and uncover personal aptitude. Through this, students will be encouraged to adopt innovative techniques and develop their ideas and skills. Prizes will be given to the 10 top winning students.
- Students from AUAP Member Institutions
- Students from Non-AUAP Member Institutions
- Bachelor’s degree Level students
- February 28, 2022 – Registration deadline (completion and payment)
- April 29, 2022 – Final round is on 10:30 a.m., Bangkok time, Thailand. The TOP 15 contestants shall be asked to pick a number that corresponds to a pre-selected topic by the organizers. Each contestant shall be given five (5) minutes to make a speech based on the topic that he/she has selected. A maximum of 5-minutes will be given to deliver his/ her speech in English. The Judges shall choose the TOP 3 winners during this round.
- Fill the form and return the completed form to the AUAP Secretariat by email only: email@example.com on or before February 29, 2022.
For more information please refer to the guideline.
Prizes for winners:
|1st Place/ Winner||USD$ 3,000||Certificate|
|2nd Place||USD$ 2,000||Certificate|
|3rd Place||USD$ 1,000||Certificate|
|4th to 10th Place||USD$ 200 (7)||Certificate|
Prizes are subject to change if there are less than 100 student contestants.
Should you have further queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The FINAL decision of participants is from the Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP). No nomination needed from OIA UGM