Warm greetings from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) in Pakistan!
Lahore University of Management (LUMS) was founded in 1985 by Syed Babar Ali as he recognized the shortage of qualified managers in the country. For over three decades, LUMS has nurtured visionary leaders and change-makers who are equipped to anticipate and tackle the challenges of society. Now, LUMS has over 18 undergraduate majors and 24 graduate degrees, strengthen its steps as a leading research-intensive university in Pakistan.
We are pleased to inform you that the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) Student Exchange Program for Spring 2022 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL ITP 550, TOEFL iBT 79, or IELTS 6.5
- LUMS Student Application form
- HEC – Pakistan Student Information Sheet
- Visa Form*
- Transcript of Records
- Certification of Provisional Grade Point Average
- Certificate Proficiency in English
- Nomination/Recommendation Letter from an academic supervisor
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Passport Size Photographs (3 Copies)
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Visa Documents*
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
*The OIA team will help with the required documents & forms.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form : http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than October 15th, 2021 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
- The implementation/execution of this program will be carefully reconsidered depends on the latest development of COVID-19 and the government’s regulation
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)