INPEX Scholarship Foundation was established as a nonprofit organization in Japan in March 1981 with a donation by Indonesian Petroleum Ltd. (now INPEX CORPORATION) in commemoration of the 15th Anniversary in order to promote mutual understanding friendship and goodwill through an exchange of students by means of scholarship awards.
Under its international education exchange program, this FOUNDATION offers a scholarship to promising Indonesian students who wish to study the postgraduate course of a university in Japan and accepts the applicants for a scholarship for 2019 on the following plan.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Those who are Indonesian students with bachelor’s degrees in Natural Science and are less than 30 years old of age at the time of submission.
- Those who aim to study master of Natural Science in Japan and were or are expected to be permitted to enter the university.
- Those who have a Cumulative GPA: more than 3.0 and are in good health.
- Those who have been permitted to get the scholarship of the FOUNDATION by their belonging institutes, university, or companies
- Those who are interested in the friendly relations between Indonesia and Japan
- Those who had not or have not been awarded by similar scholarship in Japan or in developed countries.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIP STUDENTS TO BE ACCEPTED
Maximum of THREE students for 2019.
• Application form (download)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Official academic transcript
• Certificate of graduation
• Letter of Recommendation from the academic advisor
• Health certificate
• Admission certificate from a university in Japan, if already obtained
• Colored copy of passport
• 2 Photograph (5 cm x 3.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• English language proficiency (TOEFL ITP 530 or equivalent)
• Certificate of the Japanese language, if any
DEADLINE 31 OCTOBER 2019