Greetings from Kobe University!
We are now open for registration on a student exchange program of Faculty of Global Human Sciences, Graduate School of Intercultural Studies, and Graduate School of Human Development and Environment, Kobe University in Japan.
For more information please visit here
Before you complete these documents, please read carefully this FACTSHEET, any mistakes on the carelessness of the applicant will cause your name eliminated from the nomination process.
- Application Form
- 2020_CoE_Application (Handwritten cannot be accepted)
- Letter of Financial Support
- Official academic transcript
- A photocopy of the Japanese proficiency certificate (if obtained)
- Letter of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Please send all documents above in 2 hard copies to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 softcopy *(Combined in 1 PDF Format) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 1, 2019.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from the Kobe University