Greetings from Guizhou University!
Cooperation Week (abbr. CAECW), co-hosted by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of P. R. China, Ministry of Education of P. R. China and Guizhou Provincial People’s Government of P. R. China, has been held annually in Guizhou since 2008. Over the past eleven years, CAECW has attracted more than 18,000 attendees, including political dignitaries, diplomatic officers, educational officials, university presidents, scholars and youth representatives from universities, colleges, and educational institutions in China, ASEAN countries and special guest countries such as Switzerland, Russia, Kazakhstan. Almost 1,490 cooperation agreements or MOUs were signed among governments, universities, and enterprises.
Since 2008, CAECW has been highly valued by leaders of China and other foreign countries. ‘ASEAN-China strategic partnership vision 2030’, approved at the 21st China-ASEAN (10+1) leaders’ meeting held in Singapore, agrees to make full use of China-ASEAN Education Cooperation Week to strengthen education innovation and academic exchanges and linkages between ASEAN and China.
For more information, please visit here
All Lecturers from Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Please kindly choose which Forum that you are interested in and ready to register in
You can download the program details here
Free Local Transportation ( Airport Pickup Or Pickup From Railway Station)
Free Hotel Accommodation
- Fill in the application form, download here
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Nomination Letter from Faculty
- Colored copy of Passport (ID page)
- Photographs (4.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated participants, OIA will process your application to CAECW Committee
- The FINAL decision from CAECW Committee