[This program is self-funded]
Warm greetings from National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Taiwan.
We would like to invite your students (especially undergraduate students) to join us for a 4-week program this summer.
The program details:
Duration (course): July 15 – August 7, 2019
Venue: NCTU Kuang-Fu Campus, Hsinchu City, Taiwan
Fees: special discount for students from NCTU partner universities
Registration Deadline: April 22, 2019
Registration Form: 2019 NCTU Summer Program Application Form (EN)
- Professional Course
- Cultural Course
- Management Course
- Mandarin Course
The 4-week intensive program contains course work and free cultural trips.
We invite your students to take the opportunities to come experience and explore Taiwan.
NCTU Summer Program
- Application procedure 2019 NCTU Summer Program Application Form (EN)
- Official academic transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from National Chiao Tung University (NCTU).
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 13, 2019.