[This program is self-funded]
Chubu University signed its first academic exchange agreement in 1973 with Ohio University. Since that time, Chubu has continuously expanded its international network, establishing relationships with 37 institutions all over the world (as of May 2016). These partnerships foster a wide range of international exchange opportunities for students and researchers at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Application for fall exchange program is open now!
Program guideline: Chubu Exchange Program Information (31.Jan.2017)
2017 Fall Semester: September 18 – February 6
- Japanese Language and Culture Program (minimal Japanese language background required)
- Undergraduate Study Program (must have the equivalent of Level N2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
- Graduate Study Program (must have the minimum Japanese and/or English proficiency required by the department of admission)
Each student’s invoice for program fees will be sent to the home institution. If possible, we would like the university to make payment on behalf of the students, although students may make payment individually if they prefer. Payment should be made by bank transfer (details are included with the invoice), and all transaction fees for the bank transfer (domestic and international) must be paid by the remitter. The deadline for payment is indicated on the invoice.
• Application Material Checklist https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/wO1JXXbKPwNjrL9
• Passport-size photo, see the sample https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/a4aQTfRbpzP7jCZ
• Application (form A1-2) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/XgJlptzEeFrCvRZ
• Statement of Purpose (form b) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/pVEEsLFRXwSO1wW
• Background of Japanese Language Study (form c) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/89m7QA1DoIPu4RT
• Questionnaire Regarding Japanese Language Study (form d) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/HeD9wcDSjD4DUPU
• Accommodation form (form e) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/Gl0rFxY6qOOAQGM
• Financial Support (form f) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/du2kMosoyiuKUu9
• Certificate of Health (form g1-2) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/pMGFBSHX4BR2ehz
• Recommendation form (form h) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/PKozTsuqymQWMYM
• Study Plan (form i) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/u9Cv9briJjKoMk0
• Research Plan (form j) https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/YS46ZKGQZzhdEJ9
• Letter of nomination (*addresed to head of office ofe international affairs)
• Colored copy of passport
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Chubu University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Chubu University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 14, 2017.