[Research fund is offered for this program]
The Asian Institute of Finance (AIF) is a think tank jointly established by Bank Negara Malaysia and the Securities Commission Malaysia to enhance human capital development and talent management across the financial services industry in Asia. Our research provides insights, solutions and policy recommendations across the sector.
AIF undertakes research in collaboration with internationally recognised research focussed entities and we are now issuing our call for proposals for 2017. All completed research is published as business reports which can be downloaded at http://www.aif.org.my
For further information, please visit: http://www.aif.org.my/about-aif/our-focus/research-thought-leadership/research-collaboration
The research focus for the year will be in the areas listed below:
- 3Cs of Talent Management (Competency, Commitment and Contribution)
- Consumer Awareness of Insurance/ Takaful Product Innovation – Delivering Insurance in Malaysia: A National Imperative
- Fostering Innovation in FSI: A Multi – country Perspective (Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong)
- Delivering a Cashless Society: Appetite and Risks
All applications will be assessed by the working committee and they will be evaluated based on merit. Do note that research projects are expected to last no more than 9 months in duration and are funded to a maximum level of RM50,000.
• Application Form >>> 2017_research_fund_application_form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Asian Institute of Finance.
4) FINAL decision from Asian Institute of Finance.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than January 16, 2017.