J-PAC (Japan Program at Chiba) is offered to students from academic institutions with which Chiba University has university-level student exchange agreements, and whose academic interest is in the area of Japanese culture and society. J-PAC includes International Liberal Arts Program, which offers to students irrespective of their area of specialization, and Japanese Studies Program, which is designed for students who specialize in Japanese studies at their universities. Both start in October and end in August of the following year, however, they can also accommodate students who wish to study at Chiba University for only one semester, commencing either in October or in April in the following year.
JASSO and Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship are available for participant of this program. For more information please refer to attachment below.
- Student of Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Certificate of enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Surat pencalonan dari dekan ditunjukkan kepada Kepala Kantor Urusan Internasional UGM
- Filled application from [Download: J-PAC2015-2016_form]
Please send two copies of your application to Office of International Affairs UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) before 19th August 2015.