[This program is self-funded]
Studying abroad in Birmingham offers you an incredible opportunity to enrich your life and learning experience through encountering different cultures, people and environments. When you choose the University of Birmingham, you choose to place yourself at the heart of the UK. Live and study on our beautiful leafy campus, just minutes away from the UK’s second largest city and Europe’s youngest. You’ll discover Birmingham is a dynamic and diverse city, known for its eye catching architecture, friendly people and vibrant culture. Better connected that any other city, London, Scotland and Europe are literally on your doorstep. Studying Abroad is an adventure. It’s an experience you’ll never forget and, we believe, a key chapter in your global story.
For further information, please go to: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/International/study-abroad/study-abroad-incoming/index.aspx
Tuition Waived for UGM Students.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – iBT 88 or IELTS 6.5)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to University of Birmingham as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from University of Birmingham.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 17, 2017.