The International Student Exchange Program at TUFS is a one-year short-term exchange program designed for international students, as well as Japanese students. The program provides students with the opportunity to study in Japan and helps them to acquire a firm understanding of Japan and the international community. Meanwhile, the program aims to promote meaningful cultural exchange and to contribute to the cultivation of outstanding professionals with international backgrounds.
Please visit the web link below for more detailed information about the programs:
About the SCHOLARSHIP:
The Ministry of Education of Japan supports the Japan Students Service Organization (JASSO) Scholarship Program, which many international exchange students coming to TUFS receive each year. Students applying to either of our exchange programs are therefore asked to submit a Certificate of Enrollment Form for the JASSO Scholarship Program with their Application to TUFS. Basic information regarding the program is provided below.
1. Application form with a photo attached (Fill in the on-line application form, after you are nominated)
2. Study Plan study_plan_e
3. Recommendation Letter Recommendation_letter
4. Certificate of Health Certificate_of_health
5. Application for an on-campus dormitory room residency_application
6. Application for Certificate of Eligibility with a photo attached (Fill in the on-line application form, after you are nominated)
7. Certificate of Enrollment of the application for the JASSO Scholarship and Essay essay_for_JASSO
8. Official academic record written in English or Japanese
9. A copy of English proficiency exam score report (Native English Speakers do not need this item.) Or
10. A copy of Japanese Language Proficiency Test score report
11. A copy of Passport
12. Official documents to show sufficient funds for studying in Japan such as; proof of scholarship, bank statement or income verification of the supporter
13. 3 extra photographs
15. Nomination Letter from Faculty (Addressed to Head of the Office of International Affairs, UGM)
PROGRAM INFORMATION SHEET >>> TUFS
Please send 2 COPIES of all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13).
The Deadline of Submission for Fall Semester (October 2016) : March 10, 2016
The Deadline of Submission for Spring Semester (April 2017) : Late 2016