[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The National Taiwan University of Science and Technology was founded on August1, 1974, as the National Taiwan Institute of Technology (NTIT). It was the first higher education institution of its kind within our nation’s technical and vocational education system. By extending this system to the highest level, this new school was intended to meet the need created by our rapid economic and industrial development for highly trained bachelor’s degree-level engineers and managers. In 1979 and 1982, NTIT added master’s and doctoral programs, respectively.
21st ~ 27th, 2018, which is free of charge. (Exclude: airfare, breakfast and dinner)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Taiwan Tech as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Taiwan Tech.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than December 20, 2017.