The Tokyo Foundation presents The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leadership Fellowship Fund (SYLFF) for students who are pursuing graduate studies in humanities and social sciences disciplines. Since 1987, SYLFF has been nurturing 15,000 students from diverse nationalities and ethnicities in 69 universities and consortia in 44 countries to be future leaders who are ready to challenge global issues.
This year SYLFF continues to financially support lecturers and administrative staffs who wish to conduct Master programs in Universitas Gadjah Mada. Fellowship grantees will also be given an opportunity to carry out research in the universities which belong to SYLFF university fellowship scheme for 3 months.
UGM-SYLFF Fellowship Master Program requirements:
- Indonesian citizen
- Recently accepted as graduate student at UGM in social of humanities study (proven by LoA)
- Outstanding English proficiency proven by TOEFL ITP 550 or equivalent
In order to be considered, please submit the following:
- Filled application form (download: Application form)
- A copy of academic transcript and diploma/bachelor degree
- Legalized copy of TOEFL or IELTS
- CV or resume
- One page letter of motivation
- Research proposal
- Two letters of recommendation/reference from home university/institution and previous supervisor
Submit your application to: email@example.com with (subject: UGM SYLFF Fellowship) or mail it to: Office of International Affairs Universitas Gadjah Mada, Gedung Pusat UGM, 2nd Floor, South Wing Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281.
Deadline Extended: 10 July 2015