[This program is self-funded]
Students from partner institutions are eligible to apply to the exchange programme for one or two semesters. Prior to submitting their applications, students are nominated from their home universities.
The Graduate Institute is an institution of research and higher education (Master and PhD). Selective and cosmopolitan, it is located in the heart of International Geneva and specialises in the study of the major global, international and transnational challenges facing the contemporary world.
Information Sheet: Exchange_Programme_Information_Sheet_2017-2018
For further information, please visit: http://graduateinstitute.ch/home/study/programmes/exchanges/incoming-students.html
Autumn Semester (August 2017)
- Anthropology & Sociology of Development
- Development Economics (PhD only)
- International Economics
- International History
- International Law
- International Relations/Political Science
- International Affairs (MA only)
- Development Studies (MA only)
• Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency ( http://graduateinstitute.ch/home/admissions/application/language-requirements.html)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 17, 2017.