Nomination to partners under University-based Agreement must go through the Office of International Affairs at the University level with the following requirements:
- Enrolled as an active student of UGM during application and program exchange
- Students shall pay the prevalent tuition fee to the home institution or according to the MoU between UGM and the partner university.
- 3 – 6th semester student (2nd – 3rd year student)
- Minimum obtained credits: 60 credits
- Have a minimum TOEFL Score of 550 or IELTS Score 6.5 or according to the required score by the partner university
- Have minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or according to required score by the partner university
- Recommendation letter from academic supervisor
- Recommendation/Nomination letter from the Faculty (Dean/Vice Dean of Academic Affairs)
- Follow all the regulations which have been set by UGM and the partner university
- Follow the selection process and nominated officially by the Office of the International Affairs UGM
List of Student Exchange Agreements between UGM and Partner Universities, please find here.