SWU Summer International Program (SSIP)
*This program is only offered to students currently studying at a SWU partner institution.
This 3 week summer program is designed for students who are interested in Japan, but have not yet studied Japanese.
Students will study about Japanese culture, history and society through a variety of lectures conducted in English and in field trips to historic sites and museums.
Students will also experience collaborative research, discussions and presentations with SWU students in Cross-Cultural Workshops.
Dates: June 21 (Tue) ~ July 11 (Mon)
- Application Form [Download :SSIP 2016_ApplicationForm]
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript
- English proficiency certificate (Toefl ITP=530 , IBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
- Student Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of recommendation from faculty and or supervisior
- Copy of passport
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than March 11, 2016 on 02.00 pm