Keimyung University is looking forward to have new exchange student from UGM in 2017 academic year. Please find the attached information for 2017 Student Exchange Program of our university, including 1) Academic Calendar 2016-2017 2) Estimated Expenses 3) Overview of KMU Dormitory Facilities. Each applicant for this program has to be officially nominated by the International Office of his/her home institution.
• Copy of passport
• Official Academic Transcript (in English)
• Completed Medical Form
• Motivation Letter
• Passport Photo (2 pcs – 35 mm x 45 mm – white background)
• Curriculum Vitae
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Student Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Recommendation(s) from Academic Supervisor(s)
• Letter of Nomination from Office of International Affairs
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to do online registration to Keimyung University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Keimyung University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 3, 2016.