KDI School of Public Policy and Management has full and partial scholarship opportunities available for outstanding individuals from your country for Spring 2017 admissions. With this scholarship opportunity, we are offering the following programs:
– Master of Public Policy (MPP)
– Master of Development Policy (MDP)
– Master of Public Management (MPM)
– Ph.D. in Public Policy (PP)
– Ph.D. in Development Policy (DP)
The KDI School was founded as an affiliated educational institution of the Korea Development Institute (KDI), a premier government economic think tank at the forefront of social science research for the past 40 years. Drawing from the resources of the institute, the KDI School provides exceptional education that combines current academic theories with comprehensive and innovative practical research to support the national vision and key policy agendas.
The quality of our educational programs and faculty rivals with internationally renowned institutions, and in 2014 our MPP program has been accredited by Network of Schools in Public Policy, Affairs and Administration (NASPAA). This is the first NASPAA accreditation in Korea, and the second outside USA.
All lectures are conducted in English by renowned faculty with established credentials in the public and/or the private sector attracting many international students around the globe. Every year, KDI School admits international students from over 70 different countries and about 70% of them are from the public sector.
1. Statement of Purpose (must use the official form) Download
2. Certified Copy of Academic Transcripts
3. Certified Copy of Degree Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Certificate of Expected Graduation
4. Certified Copy of TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TEPS, OPIc Score Report or Certificate of Medium of Instruction
5. 2 of Recommendation Letters
6. Employment Verification Download
7. Dissertation Research Proposal
8. Copy of Passport
9. Two Photos (3cm x 4cm) or Photo File Upload
10. Certified Copy of Birth Certificate & Copy of Both Parents’ Passports or Certified Copy of Academic Transcripts or Graduate Certificates of 16 Years of Education in a Foreign Country
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 3, 2016