Office of International Affairs (In Indonesian Kantor Urusan Internasional / KUI) of Universitas Gadjah Mada welcomes students from all over the world. Have a look our website that has been developed to provide information and advice to foreign students who would like to study at Universitas Gadjah Mada.
The Office of International Affairs deals with the maintenance and the extension of international cooperation with the foreign universities and other international institutions alike. It is the goal of OIA to provide information, to ease the application procedure, and to provide advice and assistance to international students. In addition, the Office aims at ensuring that every international student has the most positive experience at Universitas Gadjah Mada. OIA’s major activities include the following:
- Maintaining and developing international cooperation with foreign partner universities and international institutions;
- Initiating and Activating MoU with partner universities or institutions abroad;
- Organizing Cultural and Educational Programs for international students including:
- UGM’s International Students Summer Program DREaM which has different theme each year (please check www.oia.ugm.ac.id/dream);
- Annual International Education Fair;
- International Students Orientation
- International Food Festival
- International Day / Night;
- Supporting various international conference and activities held at Universitas Gadjah Mada such as:
- University Network’s Events/Meetings
- Joint Workshop with International Academic Institutions
- International Seminar
- Assiting admission, permits, insurance, accomodation, for international students
- Providing assistance, practical advice, and information that will help you prepare for living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia and studying, teaching, and conducting research at Universitas Gadjah Mada; assistance in visa and other permits matter.
Office of International Affairs is open from Monday to Friday, except on national holidays. Our service hours are from 08.00 – 16.00 with break from 12.00 – 13.00 on Mondays to Thursdays. For Fridays, our services hours are from 08.00-15.00 with break from 11.00 – 13.00. We strongly recommend that students to come with proper and polite outfit.
Location: UGM Rectorate, 2nd Floor,South Wing, Bulaksumur, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta Indonesia 55281 (for cooperation and alumni matters);
Bulaksumur F13, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 55281. Phone (62 274) 649-204-9. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for sevice and information)