To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Lecture of Universitas Gadjah Mada
- be enthusiastic about being transferred (or invited) to Osaka University Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- meet the requirements specified by Osaka University Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- be able to work on a transfer arrangement (or by invitation) under an agreement between Osaka University and Univeristas Gadjah Mada;
- be in need of financial support for living expenses during your transfer to Osaka University;
- have a good command of Japanese or be more than willing to learn Japanese; and
- have an interest in Japan and its culture and be committed to making a contribution to strengthening the relationship between Indonesia and Japan.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A written description of an academic or research project you intend to pursue at Osaka University (to be written in Japanese or English);
- An essay (or a paper) describing why you would like to pursue an academic or research project at Osaka University (to be written in Japanese or English); and
- A letter of recommendation in duplicate (preferably from your professor, faculty, or university)
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL ITP Min=530, IBT=80, IELTS=6.0)
- Japanese Language Proficiency (if available)
- Copy of Passport
* Subsistence allowance of ¥250,000 per month will be provided.
* Subsistence allowance will be provided for the same period as the transfer (invitation) period (up to two years).
* A round-trip air ticket between Japan and Indonesia will be provided.
Please send all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no latter than 25th December 2015.