[This program is self-funded]
University of Malaya has its roots in Singapore with the establishment of King Edward VII College of Medicine in 1905. In 1949 University of Malaya was formed with the amalgamation of King Edward VII College of Medicine and Raffles College in Singapore. University of Malaya Kuala Lumpur was established in 1962. The University of Malaya Student Exchange Programme (UMSEP) is coordinated by the University of Malaya International Student Centre (ISC). ISC processes all applications and issues offer letters to successful students.
For further information, please visit: http://isc.um.edu.my/exchange/inbound
Fact sheet: https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/l23lBp7NLTNWLPP
September 2017 – January 2018 (semester I)
January 2018 – June 2018 (semester II)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
*) English requirement for courses in Faculty of Business & Accountancy and Faculty of Law: IELTS (academic) Band 6, TOEFL 550).
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online registration to University of Malaya as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from University of Malaya.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 15, 2017.