Inha University annually offers a Exchange Program as part of its goal to enhanced global education. Exchange student program at Inha is one of the great way for international students to experience the unique Korean culture, learn the Korean language and to make new friends. They accept applications for a semester or a full academic year.
- Visits to Korean Global Corporates Available (e.g. Samsung Corporates, Hyundai etc)
- Non-Credit Everyday Korean Lessons for exchange students will be held. (Survival Language Class for complete beginners, First-come, first-served Basis)
- K-Pop Dance Class (K-Pop /Hip Hop Dance, Taekwondo etc.) will be available.
- Fee Discount for Inha Summer School: For Students who attend 2016 Summer School will be provided a financial benefit.
• a minimum 2.0 out of 4.5 cumulative GPA or 70 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution
• a proof of English or Korean Language Proficiency
(Minimum TOEIC 700 or TOEFL PBT 507 (CBT 210), IELTS 5.0 or iBT 80 or TOPIK Level 3)
※ If a student does not meet the qualification requirements stated above, Section B in his/her recommendation letter must be filled out by a student’s academic supervisor.
• a minimum 2.5 out of 4.5 cumulative GPA or 75 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution
• Language Certificate (ex. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TOPIK etc.)
• Graduate students willing to apply for exchange semester MUST an official admission only after being reviewed and approved by the professor of the department or laboratory of their chosen fields.
Program Period :
- 2016 Fall Semester (August 2016 – February 2017) Arrival Day : 22nd(Mon) ~ 23 th(Tues), Aug, 2016Tuberculosis Test : 24th(Wed), Aug, 2016[Only required for students from 18 designated countries. Separate guidelines willbe given around June.]- Orientation: 25th(Thurs), Aug, 2016- Classes Starts: 29th(Mon), Aug, 2016- Winter Vacation[Plan]: 19th(Mon) Dec ~ 26th(Sun) Feb, 2017
※ All exchange students MUST attend the orientation.
- 2017 Spring Semester (March- July)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Recommendation from Faculty or supervisor
- Application for Admission with One photo (using designated form)
- Certificate of Enrolment (or “Letter of Enrolment with an institutional stamp”)
- Latest Official Academic Transcript (in English)
- A Letter of Recommendation issued (using designated form) RECOMMENDATION LETTER FORM
- Autobiography and Study plan (using designated form)
- Photocopy of Passport (Please check the validity of the passport)
- Bank Statement with Deposit of more than USD 7,500
- Dormitory Application Form(using designated form) Housing Application Form (2016 version)
- Language Certificate (ex. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TOPIK etc.) ※ Check the Qualifications for details.
- Household Register (for Chinese students only)
- Insurance Documents: “Alternative Health Insurance Approval Request Form”(designated form) Alternative Health Insurance for INHA & the Copy of Insurance Policy” from home country (for private insurance provider)
- A copy of Tuberculosis test with an official hospital stamp (only required for school dormitory living, and students from 18 countries required to take TB test for immigration matters) Tuberculosis_Examination_Result
※ 11 & 12 should be additionally uploaded on student’s receipt of the admission.
MORE INFORMATION >>>> 2016 Fall Factsheet for exchange students (INHA UNIV) pdf
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than April 5, 2016
The applicants will be nominated first by Universitas Gadjah Mada.