[This progam is self-funded]
Greeting from Kansai University of International Studies(KUIS) in Japan! Attached are the documents for application for admission to KUIS, 2017
Fall as an exchange student.
Application package: Application Pack
|• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
|KUIS EXCHANGE STUDENT APPLICATION FORM （Form No.1）|
|APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY （Form No.2）|
|A government document to prove the relationship between the student and the sponsor/supporter specified in Form no.2|
|Certificate of income|
|Copy of passport|
|6 Passport-sized photos(W30mm×H40mm)|
|CERTIFICATE OF HEALTH (Form No.3)|
|Proof on Japanese proficiency|
|Official Academic Transcript (Japanese or English)|
|A document that certifies that the applicant is a recipient of a scholarship from his/her own country|
|Letter of recommendation|
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kansai University of International Studies as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kansai University of International Studies.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 19, 2017.