[This program is self-funded]
These programs are designed for students from the institutions that have an exchange agreement with Kanazawa University who intend to study at Kanazawa University for a period of more than six months up to one year. While remaining enrolled at their home institutions, they study in a non-degree program at Kanazawa University for the purpose of taking credited classes or participating in independent research under the guidance of a supervisor.
For further information, please go to: http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/eg/index.html and http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/eg/news/000073.html
1. Application Deadlines
Application documents should arrive at our university by
November 20, 2017: for Program C, D and E (beginning in April)
February 28, 2018 : for Program A, C, D and E (beginning in October)
＜For Program A, D, E >
<Program Application Form>
• Application Packages (please refer to the program that you interested to apply)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kanazawa University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kanazawa University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 13, 2017 (Program C,D, E) and February 14, 2018 (Program A,C,D,E)