[Scholarship is offered for this program]
This scholarship programme aims to help students and graduates improve their knowledge of German (general language, special language) and their cultural knowledge of the country.
• Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
• Neither graduates holding a Master’s degree nor PhD students are eligible for this programme.
• Applicants must be able to follow lectures in German and collaborate in teams
• Proof of German language skills must be provided wirh the application.
• The language certificate for the required minimum language should be no more than one year old. Language certificates from B2 or TDN4 in all examined sections may be older than one year.
• The following language certificates can be accepted: onDaF, TestDaF, GI-Nachweis, DSD, DSH, telc Deutsch, ÖSD.
• In principle, applicants must provide proof of a minimum language level of B1.
• Online Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae in tabular form (in German)
• Motivation Letter (in German)
• Official academic transcript of the last two years (in German or in English)
• Copy of university degree certificate with final grade(s), if available (with German or English translation)
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisior
• Letter of Enrolment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• English Language Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• German Language Proficiency (Min. Score of B1)
• Colored copy of passport
More info >>> https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?origin=5&status=1&subjectGrps=&daad=&q=hochschulsommerkurs&page=1&detail=50035295#voraussetzungen
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to fill Online Application Form to DAAD as for scholarship provider’s selection.
4) FINAL decision from DAAD.
Please send all the aforementioned document in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 17, 2016.