[This program is self-funded]
Current water challenges require an interdisciplinary approach.Through practical field work, international perspectives and innovative educational methods, students will better understand the interactions between environmental factors and anthropogenic activities.
Course work includes surface water and groundwater theoretical basis, modeling tools, field studies, excursions, and practical works in our new hydrogeology facilities.
Please find all information you may need in our leaflet and syllabus :
Life, Agriculture, Geosciences or Environmental sciences : 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students, and Master students.
• Application form >>> application-form-spring-water-management-2016-2017
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• France language proficiency (Min. Score of DELF B1) [*for applicants to programs taught in French]
• Official academic transcript (*from the last 3 years)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Passport-size Photo (white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Colored Copy of passport
• Birth Certificate (*translated into French)
• Learning Agreement >>> learning-agreement-spring-water-management-2016-2017
• Motivation Letter
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Certificate of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to LaSalle-Beauvais as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from LaSalle-Beauvais.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 24, 2016.