[Staff mobility for training offered for this program]
Call for incoming staff in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA107 Programme to come to the University of Cádiz on 15-19 June 2020, as a training staff program (STT).
The Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training program provides training opportunities for the teaching and administration staff members of partner universities at the University of Cádiz (hereinafter UCA) during the second semester of the academic year 2019-2020.
The teaching and administration staff members of this mobility program will receive a grant, could meet their colleagues from the UCA in order to discuss issues related to the collaboration between the universities, exchange experiences, and opinions. The teaching and administration staff members may also make use of all the facilities available at the University of Cádiz with no additional fees (with the exception of any minor fees also apply to the students, teaching and administration staff members of the UCA). All training activities approved in the Mobility Agreement and successfully completed will be fully recognized at the Home University. The Erasmus+ Programme offers the teaching and administration staff members a chance to gain cultural experience abroad, become familiar with other higher education systems and establish contacts with the counterparts of other countries, actively contributing to the process of international integration.
Who can apply? The calls are open to staff at Universitas Gadjah Mada.
How long can mobility be? Teaching staff mobility is for 5 days.
What expenses are covered by the grant? Grants provide a daily allowance and a fixed travel quota to cover the flight expenses.
- Mobility Agreement signed by the applicant, the head of the Home University, and the head of the UCA Centre where the stay is to be made. (Annex II: https://internacional.uca.es/19-20-erasmus-ka107-stt-in/)
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae (max 2 pages)
- English Language Proficiency Test Results (Min. Level B1 as required by host univ)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
- OIA and the selection team will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Staff, the application will be sent to the University of Cádiz for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from the University of Cádiz.
Please send all documents above in 1 Hardcopy to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) and 1 Softcopy compiled in 1 PDF format to email@example.com no later than 13 March 2020.