[Staff mobility for teaching offered for this program]
Call for incoming staffs in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA107 Programme to come to the University of Cádiz on 15-19 June 2020, as a teaching staff program (STA).
The Erasmus + Staff Mobility for Teaching program offers lecturers from partner universities, the possibility of carrying out a Teaching stay at the University of Cádiz (hereinafter the UCA) during the second semester of the 2019-2020 academic year.
This program promotes the exchange of knowledge and teaching practices and experiences through the use of different teaching methods that will allow students who do not have the possibility to participate in Erasmus + mobility to benefit from the knowledge of the academic staff of the foreign institutions of higher education (internationalization at home). The program Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching program also offers lecturers the possibility of increasing their intercultural competencies and experiences abroad, knowing other Higher Education systems and contributing, in this way, to the international integration process. They will have the opportunity to strengthen academic and scientific ties with colleagues at the UCA, discuss collaboration issues between universities and exchange opinions.
During their stay, lecturers may use the facilities offered by the UCA without additional costs (with the exception of any minor fees also apply to the students and teaching staff of the UCA). Lecturers who participate in this Mobility program will enjoy financial assistance. They assume the commitment of teaching a minimum of 8 hours at the UCA. All Teaching activities approved in the Mobility Agreement and carried out in an effective way will be fully recognized at their home university.
Who can apply? The calls are open to teaching staff at Universitas Gadjah Mada.
How long can mobility be? Teaching staff mobility is for 5 days, and training activities must comprise a minimum of 8 teaching hours per week.
What expenses are covered by the grant? Grants provide a daily allowance and a fixed travel quota to cover the flight expenses.
- Mobility Agreement signed by the applicant, the head of the Home University, and the head of the UCA Centre where the stay is to be made. (Annex II: https://internacional.uca.es/19-20-erasmus-ka-107-sta-in/)
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae (max 2 pages)
- English Language Proficiency Test Results (Min. Level B1 as required by host univ)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
- OIA and the selection team will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Staff, the application will be sent to the University of Cádiz for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from the University of Cádiz.
Please send all documents above in 1 Hardcopy to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) and 1 Softcopy compiled in 1 PDF format to email@example.com no later than 13 March 2020.