[This program is self-funded]
Greetings from the Netherlands!
Please find attached the new fact sheet for Saxion International Finance & Accounting exchange programmes 2019/2020. Factsheet Saxion IFA exchange 1920
In Deventer, students can choose their courses. This might be more interesting for your students.
In Enschede, we only offer fixed programmes. This means that student can leave courses out of the list, but can’t add courses from another programme.
To know more about Saxion University of Applied Sciences, please check the website www.saxion.edu/marketing-kit for posters, presentations, and banners.
At https://www.youtube.com/user/SaxionUAS you can take a tour and discover Saxion’s facilities in Deventer, Enschede, and Apeldoorn.
- Official academic transcript
- Application sheet http://www.saxion.edu
- Motivation Letter
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Saxion University as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Saxion University.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than April 10, 2019.