Universiti Brunei Darussalam’s Student Exchane Programme Semester 2, 2018-2019 is now open!
Downloaded application form herehere: http://www.ubd.edu.bn/admission/international-exchange/ubd-student-exchange-programme/
Freshers’ Week: 2 January 2019 to 6 January 2019
Semester 2, 2018-2019: 7 January 2019 to 12 May 2019
- Minimum second year (2 semesters) student in partner university.
- Nominated by home university.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0;
- English proficiency level of IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 (or its equivalent)
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- Official academic transcript (Minimum CGPA 2.5 of 4) (legalized)
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – 550 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Universiti Brunei Darussalam as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 8, 2018.