[Scholarship is offered for this program]
This is a 10 days special summer program to be held from August 4th to 13th. We invite foreign students to experience traditional YOSAKOI dance festival, laboratory tour at Kochi Univeristy of Technology and the Japanese company tour etc. with our students. We would like to invite two students from Gadjah Mada University this year.
For more information, kindly download the brochure YOSAKOI Summer School 2018
Admission deadline: May 16, 2018
Date of the activities: 4-13 August, 2018
Following cost will be covered by KUT or Japan Science and Technology Agency:
- Your round trip airfare (KUT will arrange your round trip flights)
- Accommodation fee (including two-days excursions)
- Some meals
*Roughly 15,000 JPY will be necessary for small expenses respectively.
*For the insurance, please kindly visit OIA (Bulaksumur F-13) for further information. Applicants are not required to take any travel insurances before being confirmed able to take the scholarship.
The scholarship will be offered only to two students.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Certificate of Health Insurance (for six months)
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Fill the application from Application Form
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kochi University of Technology as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Kochi University of Technology.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 2, 2018.