[This program is self-funded]
The Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) welcomes students from around the world to study in UTM for a week or up to a year of study. List of programs offered are as following:
- UTM Student Exchange Program
- Research Internship
- Student Academic Visit
- UTM MyTREE Summer School
Apply 3 months before mobility
Kindly find our program fees and instruction of visa below:
Instruction of visa
To learn more about UTM inbound mobility programs, kindly visit:
Please do not hesitate to contact the inbound team in Global Education Unit at:
Admission deadline: April 30, 2018
Number of Students to be Accepted: 5
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
Interested applicants should apply at UTM website:
and fill in the UTM Student Exchange Progam online application form at:
http://www.utm.my/international/utm-student-exchange- program-online-application– form/
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- You may proceed to fill the online application through their official website.
- FINAL decision from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 23, 2018.