[Scholarship is offered for this program]
From 3rd July to 12th July 2018, School of Science and Technology, Meiji University offers a short-term program “Science and Technoilogy in Japan” for undergraduate students from our partner universities overseas. In this program students can learn fundamentals of Japanese technology in the field of EE, ME, applied chemistry, and computer science.
3 – 12 July 2018
3rd July: Orientation, Introduction to Japanese culture, society
4th July: Introduction of Science and Technology in Japan 1, Campus Tour
5th July: Lectures on Applied Chemistry and site visit
6th July: Lectures on Mechanical Engineering and site visit
9th July: Lectures on Electrical Engineering and site visit
10th July: Lectures on Computer Science and site visit
11th July: Introduction of Science and Technology in Japan 2
12th July: Final presentation and discussion
• Application Form a1513577505133
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Meiji University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Meiji University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 6, 2018.