[This program is self-funded]
Meiji University are pleased to announce our Japanese Language Program for international students in summer 2018.
We would deeply appreciate if you inform your students about this program. Please see the URL below for more information. The application period is February 1 – March 12, 2018.
July 17 – August 2, 2018 (17 days)
Japanese Language Program has been selected as one of Student Exchange Support Programs sponsored by JASSO.
Meiji University will offer a scholarship (JPY80, 000) to students who belong to Meiji University’s partner institution, and meet the requirements set by JASSO.
Details will be updated on the website after February 2018.
*Please be advised that JASSO’s final decision if the applicants can grant the scholarship or not will be done around the end of June 2018. We cannot inform if applicants can grant the scholarship or not before paying the fee of the program.
• Application Form (KOREATECH) Undergraduate Exchange Student Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Korean language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Meiji University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Meiji University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than February 27, 2018.