[Scholarship is offered for this program]
“Summer Session in East Asian Studies and Japanese Language” will start from 2018.
It consists of Summer Session 1 and Summer Session 2. These are a four week academic program each.
This program provides participants with opportunities to take part in an East Asian studies program and an intensive Japanese language program in both sessions.
Session 1: Monday, June 4 – Friday, June 29, 2018
Session 2: Monday, July 2 – Friday, July 27, 2018
The details regarding the East Asian Studies program are found on our website:
Summer Session in East Asian Studies 2018
The details concerning the Japanese Language Program:
Summer Session in Japanese Language 2018
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Sophia University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Sophia University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than February 17, 2018.