[This program is self-funded]
KNU is keen to encourage reciprocal student exchange with its partner institutions and thus offers various options for exchange students visiting KNU.
Program Guidelines: 1.+[Guideline+for+Applicants+]+KNU+(Spring+2018)
Information sheet 2018: 3.+Information_Sheet_for_ 2018
March to June 2018 (Spring Semester)
September to December (Fall Semester)
• Application Form 2.+[KNU]+Application form
• Study plan 5. (Form)self-introduction and study plan
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kangwon National University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kangwon National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 2, 2017.