[This program is self-funded]
Inha University now receiving nominations for exchange application period for Spring 2018.
Fact sheet: INHA University 2018 Spring Fall Factsheet for exchange students_20170810
February – June 2018
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through website.
4) FINAL decision from Inha University.